Next seminar: “Multi-material transport problems”, at the Mathematical Analysis Seminar, Aachen, July 11, 2019.
Selection of seminars with the corresponding beamer presentations:
- March 5th, 2014 (Ph.D. defense, Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa): Currents with coefficients in groups, applications and other problems in Geometric Measure Theory
- May 7th, 2015 (Augsburg): Biological populations in competition: is nonlocal diffusion strategy convenient?
- July 6th, 2017 (Venice): Geometric structure of normal and integral currents
- July 13th, 2017 (Warwick): On the rank-one theorem for BV functions
- September 6th, 2018 (Rome): Mass-minimizing integral currents: regularity at the boundary
- March 19th, 2019 (Brighton): Multi-material transport problems